We are committed to pursuing godliness!
Grow Groups are not just another Bible Study or social club. We want you to know the joy of growing as a disciple of Jesus Christ who will go and make more growing disciples of Jesus Christ. Grow Group is a one-year accelerated discipleship Group designed to grow you in your commitment to love and follow Christ.
What To Expect
Enter a year of accelerated pursuit of godliness.
Attend your weekly Grow Group meetings.
Do all your work.
Share openly about your life.
Take real steps of godliness, even uncomfortable ones.
Where To Start
Grow Groups Level 1.0
Why join a Grow Group? The main reason to join a Grow Group is to grow in Christ. You will multiply your growth in Christ when you are growing together with other believers. The purpose of Grow Groups is for you to grow with others in godliness, knowledge, gifting, and community.
Click the button below to view the most recent version of the Grow Group Guide.
Grow Groups Level 2.0
Growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ doesn’t end after a one-year discipleship program. It is a lifelong process! Grow Groups Level 2.0 exists to help you go ever deeper in your relationship with Jesus Christ as you read and discuss several excellent books in 30 sessions over the course of the year. This program is available to anyone who completes Grow Group Level 1.0.
Grow Groups are groups of 3-5 people of the same gender that meet weekly over the course of a year for all of life discipleship and spiritual growth. Grow Groups Level 1.0 work through the Grow Group Guide. Grow Groups Level 2.0 read and discuss several books together.
The main reason to join a Grow Group is to grow in Christ. Christians grow better when they grow alongside one another. You will multiply your growth in Christ when you get involved with a small group of fellow Christians who are pointing one another to Jesus, studying the Bible together, and growing together as all of life disciples of Jesus Christ. That’s what Grow Groups are all about!
Joining a Grow Group is a major commitment that you shouldn’t take lightly. As you commit to a Grow Group, it is important for you to know what you are signing up for. Below are the expectations that you are committing to fulfill when you commit to a Grow Group:
- I am eager to grow in my relationship with the Lord as I am entering into a year of accelerated pursuit of godliness.
- I am committed to meeting regularly with my group at the schedule we agree upon..
- I will complete all my assignments on a weekly basis before my Grow Group meeting in order to contribute to discussion.
- I will seek to contribute to the conversation with humility, transparency, and genuine care for others.
- I am open to leading a Grow Group in the future.
Grow Groups Level 1.0 meet for 40 sessions over the course of one year. This means that you will have a Grow Group meeting of 60-90 minutes on most weeks throughout the year. The preparation time for each meeting will be around 1 hour.
Grow Groups Level 2.0 meet for 30 sessions over the course of one year. The preparation time for each Level 2.0 meeting will be around 2 hours.
Each Grow Group meeting will follow the same basic agenda:
- Arrival/general conversation/opening prayer (15 minutes)
- Open discussion about weekly reading material (5 minutes)
- Focused discussion following discussion questions (35 minutes)
- Closing prayer (5 minutes)