Gospel Project at Home
God has called parents to be the primary disciplers of their children, and we want to help equip them to cultivate gospel-centered conversations at home. The gospel changes everything. As we maintain a total commitment to the Bible, we strive to point all of our children and students to the glorious gospel so that they can grow in their real love for Jesus.
Lifeway has made it easy to connect what your student is taught at church to your own Family Worship. Here’s how:
- Visit the at home resources from The Gospel Project: https://gospelproject.com/kidsathome.
- You will need a Lifeway log in. If you have ever ordered from Lifeway, you would use the same log in. If you do not have one, they are easy to create.
- Scroll down until you find the current unit and session that we are on. Sessions are numbered by date below. (You should receive a weekly email from Sarah Morgan with the week’s lesson information and title).
- Each week you will find options for Family Bible reading, learning scripture and more.
Unit 25: The Warnings of Jesus
- 9/3 Session 1: People Welcomed Jesus as King
- 9/10 Session 2: Leaders Wanted to Trick Jesus
- 9/17 Session 3: Jesus Warned about Not Loving
- 9/24 Session 4: Jesus Warned about Not Acting
- 10/1 Session 5: Jesus Is Our Perfect Prophet
Unit 26: The Arrest of Jesus
- 10/8 Session 1: Jesus Was Anointed
- 10/15 Session 2: Jesus Shared a Last Meal
- 10/22 Session 3: Jesus Was Arrested
- 10/29 Session 4: Jesus Is Our Perfect Priest
Unit 27: The Death and Resurrection of Jesus
- 11/5 Session 1: Jesus Was Put on Trial
- 11/12 Session 2: Jesus Was Crucified
- 11/19 Session 3: Jesus Was Raised
- 11/26 Session 4: Jesus Is Our Perfect King
2023 Scripture Memory Book
One of the best gifts we can give our children is a mind and heart filled with scripture.
- This workbook is designed for the whole family to use. If you have more than one child in our elementary ministry, all ages will be working on the same verses at the same time. The same passages will be revisited each year, with more verses added as they progress through elementary school. This arrangement provides the opportunity to reinforce what was previously memorized and to incrementally build towards learning longer passages of scripture.
- Each month will focus on one or two passages. The highlighted verses tell you which verses to memorize first.
- For preschoolers, start with the first verse listed- it’s never too soon to begin hiding God’s Word in their hearts.